Mission Sleep Disorders Institute is the only accredited Sleep disorders
Center in South Orange County and has been accredited since 1996. The
center is staffed by Registered Polysomnographic Technologists who are
devoted to the field of sleep medicine. The institute offers 5 bedrooms
with tempedic beds and cable TV and 1 exam room.
Dr. Tammelin, M.D. F.C.C.P. Diplomate American Board of Sleep Medicine
has practiced Sleep Medicine since 1980. He is available for consultation
for both inpatient and outpatients with sleep related complaints. He is
fortunate to be associated with Board Certified Sleep specialists who
are specialists in Clinical Psychology and Psychiatry.
The Institute evaluates and treats Adults, Adolescents and Children with
sleep disorders including: Sleep Apnea, Insomnia, Periodic Limb Movements,
Narcolepsy and a variety of other unusual sleep disorders. Tempur-Pedic
beds in our lab provide a comfortable sleep away from home.
Our services include:
- Sleep Consultations - Individual evaluation with a Board Certified Sleep
- Polysomnography (PSG) - An overnight sleep study in which sleep stages
and breathing are monitored.
- CPAP Titration Study (CPAP/BIPAP) - Treatment for Sleep Apnea.
- MSLT Study - Daytime test that evaluates daytime sleepiness and is a rule-out
- MWT Study - Measure the ability of a person to stay awake.
- Pulse Oximetry Screening - Overnight Monitoring of SaO2 and pulse which
is done at home.
- CPAP equiment needs can be taken care of through our Center.
We're located near the crossroads of Crown Valley Pkwy. and Medical